About the Centre
The Centre is autonomous and independent with the following overarching objectives:
- Manage and implement a research programme during the period from 2013 through 2017, based on collaboration between several research communities.
- Promote an academically rigorous research environment by researchers from different disciplines and institutions with research experience that covers the main research themes of the program.
- Create a solid and research-oriented knowledge base for developing policy.
- Focus on dissemination and communication, scientific publishing and dissemination through knowledge bases and meeting places.
- Facilitate the inclusion of the research projects that are announces during the programme period into the research collaboration.
- Help in other areas belonging to, or naturally arising from, the abovementioned points.
The programme has three key research areas:
The research programme is implemented by a work programme consisting of concrete projects and work tasks.
|Follow us on Twitter|
|Follow us on Facebook|